You can shave a boys hair and that can help but you still need to nit comb the hair stubble as head lice lay their eggs very close to the root of the hair – you will be surprised what you can find even on a cm of hair. It is more difficult to shave your daughters hair – that can have rather more serious social effects!
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio