You can shave a boys hair and that can help but you still need to nit comb the hair stubble as head lice lay their eggs very close to the root of the hair – you will be surprised what you can find even on a cm of hair. It is more difficult to shave your daughters hair – that can have rather more serious social effects!
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?
- Is it possible for women to open a Hairforce franchise?
- What business opportunities does the Hairforce offer women?
- Good Business Ideas for Women
- It's always other people who don't clear their child of head lice