Head lice are a parasite that live off human blood. They have been around since the beginning of time co-existing with us. They particularly like children’s blood because of its high blood sugar levels.These levels are raised by drinking a lot of apple juice and eating a lot of sweets, so at The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend our clients to reduce their consumption of these
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?