Head lice are a parasite that live off human blood. They have been around since the beginning of time co-existing with us. They particularly like children’s blood because of its high blood sugar levels.These levels are raised by drinking a lot of apple juice and eating a lot of sweets, so at The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend our clients to reduce their consumption of these
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?