Head lice spread very quickly between people who are in close contact. That is why at The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend that if you find head lice on someone in the family then you need to thoroughly check everyone else.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio