Children are more likely to be the ones to get head lice as they are in a lot of close contact with eachother. However once it is in the home then the adults are at serious risk of catching it as well. Head lice are interested in their hosts blood and children have high blood sugar levels which head lice are particularly fond of.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?