Children are more likely to be the ones to get head lice as they are in a lot of close contact with eachother. However once it is in the home then the adults are at serious risk of catching it as well. Head lice are interested in their hosts blood and children have high blood sugar levels which head lice are particularly fond of.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio