Children are more likely to be the ones to get head lice as they are in a lot of close contact with eachother. However once it is in the home then the adults are at serious risk of catching it as well. Head lice are interested in their hosts blood and children have high blood sugar levels which head lice are particularly fond of.
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?