If you cannot use our service at The Hairforce – Lice Assassins then we recommend that you use a simple conditioner and a nit comb because they are much more effective than the products and treatments. Because the products do not affect the eggs you need to comb anyway because if you don’t get the eggs they will hatch, grow up, mate and lay new eggs. There is no point using the products if 80% of the time they don’t even affect the head lice either – use the nit comb with conditioner to comb out the head lice as well as the eggs.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio