Vanessa Feltz picked up on the Evening Standard and Telegraph coverage and was fascinated by how the very damp conditions of this summer had exaccerbated the nit and head lice problem. A great fan of ‘something that actually works’ Vanessa championed our service – safe, fast and effective! Given the BBC’s very strict policy of not mentioning brands Vanessa wanted to know everything about us – as a mum herself she knows other mums need to know about us! Thank you Vanessa for the interview.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio