Vanessa Feltz picked up on the Evening Standard and Telegraph coverage and was fascinated by how the very damp conditions of this summer had exaccerbated the nit and head lice problem. A great fan of ‘something that actually works’ Vanessa championed our service – safe, fast and effective! Given the BBC’s very strict policy of not mentioning brands Vanessa wanted to know everything about us – as a mum herself she knows other mums need to know about us! Thank you Vanessa for the interview.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?