There is absolutely no scientific evidence that tea tree kills head lice. No studies have been done to verify this. Tea tree is a natural disinfectant, and because head lice carry a lot of bacteria it is useful for that. Head lice are immune to all the treatments so tea tree will not do the work for you.
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?