On Monday 26th September Vanessa Feltz had The Hairforce – Lice Assassins on her breakfast show at 7.50 am discussing Lily Allen and her daughter’s outbreak of head lice she posted on Instagram! Vanessa was interested in our opinion about whether Lily was right or wrong to post that her daughter had them. We wholeheartedly think it is a good thing. Sharing with other mum’s normalises the issue and takes that damaging stigma away. It is also a really good thing to tell others around you that you are tackling it, because then they will also check their child or children – if people don’t know head lice are around then they won’t look. It is in everyone’s interests to know. All these benefits make it laudable for Lily to publicise it. Lily if you need help we are here!
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?
- Is it possible for women to open a Hairforce franchise?
- What business opportunities does the Hairforce offer women?
- Good Business Ideas for Women
- It's always other people who don't clear their child of head lice