Absolutely encourage your daughter to wear her hair back around her friends and always at school. Keeping the hair back will vastly reduce her chances of catching head lice. Pony tail the hair and then plait the pony tail. Making the hair as unsociable as possible is a great way to protect her from head lice.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?