It is very wise to inform your children’s friends parents and the school that your child has head lice. This will mean that they will check their children and the school can send a note to all the other parents to check. This intelligence sharing means that others will be encouraged to look and if they find head lice, to then clear their children. If others do this then your child has a better chance of not being re-infested!
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio