You can’t control what goes on at school, or who your child plays with, or whether others have cleared their child – so you need to stay on top of the head lice threat.
At The Hairforce we recommend that you stay vigilant:
- Check regularly – we would recommend once a week during term time
- If you check regularly with a nit comb and they catch something you will get it out of the hair quickly before an infestation takes hold
- Do not use lice treatments for live infestations as a preventative – they will do nothing
- Advise your children never to share their hair brush or borrow someone else’s – and likewise don’t share brushes at home
- The girls really do need to wear their hair back for school…
- To check effectively use a long tooth metal nit comb and conditioner – we’ve tested lots and think the LiceMeister™ comb is the best – it’s our Lice Assassins weapon of choice. If you want one we sell it along with instructions on how to comb effectively – Arm yourself with a LiceMeister™ in our Comb to Clear Kit™