Do not share hair brushes and combs with anyone. It is a very easy way to pass around head lice if one person brings them into the home. Everyone should have their own hair brush or comb.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?