Your scalp can itch for a number of reasons, not just because of head lice. You may have used a head lice product and that has dried out your scalp and caused dandruff. You may have changed your shampoo and you are experiencing an allergic reaction to it. It may be a hormonal change or a reaction to a change in the climate. If you cannot work out why then a dermatologist may be someone worth seeing.
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?