Your scalp can itch for a number of reasons, not just because of head lice. You may have used a head lice product and that has dried out your scalp and caused dandruff. You may have changed your shampoo and you are experiencing an allergic reaction to it. It may be a hormonal change or a reaction to a change in the climate. If you cannot work out why then a dermatologist may be someone worth seeing.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?