Your scalp can itch for a number of reasons, not just because of head lice. You may have used a head lice product and that has dried out your scalp and caused dandruff. You may have changed your shampoo and you are experiencing an allergic reaction to it. It may be a hormonal change or a reaction to a change in the climate. If you cannot work out why then a dermatologist may be someone worth seeing.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio