It is unnecessary for you to spray you home with anything. At The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend to our clients to just hoover the sofa, hoover the carpet around their beds, clean the sheets, have fresh towels and clean clothes. Head lice live up to 48 hours off the head and after that they dehydrate and die, quickly turning to dust.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?