It is unnecessary for you to spray you home with anything. At The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend to our clients to just hoover the sofa, hoover the carpet around their beds, clean the sheets, have fresh towels and clean clothes. Head lice live up to 48 hours off the head and after that they dehydrate and die, quickly turning to dust.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio