Head lice can live for up to 48 hours off the head before they need a blood meal from someone’s scalp. If your child has a favourite toy they sleep with or just carry around then it is feasible that a louse could crawl off and sit on the stuffed toy. Hoover the toys or put them in a black plastic bag and keep them there until you have combed out your child.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?