Head lice can live for up to 48 hours off the head before they need a blood meal from someone’s scalp. If your child has a favourite toy they sleep with or just carry around then it is feasible that a louse could crawl off and sit on the stuffed toy. Hoover the toys or put them in a black plastic bag and keep them there until you have combed out your child.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?
- Is it possible for women to open a Hairforce franchise?
- What business opportunities does the Hairforce offer women?
- Good Business Ideas for Women
- It's always other people who don't clear their child of head lice