There is not need to throw away your pillows because head lice cannot live in them. They need human blood to survive. They may be sitting on them which is why at The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend that you give a child clean bed sheets and pillow cases after you have given them a clear.
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?