There is not need to throw away your pillows because head lice cannot live in them. They need human blood to survive. They may be sitting on them which is why at The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend that you give a child clean bed sheets and pillow cases after you have given them a clear.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?