You can prevent your child from catching head lice at school by making sure she has her hair tied back in a pony tail and then plait the pony tail. When hair touches other hair the lice crawl across – so if it is tied back you make that harder. Also teach your child to never share a hairbrush. At sleep overs they shouldn’t share a bed, and should take their own pillow.
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?