You can prevent your child from catching head lice at school by making sure she has her hair tied back in a pony tail and then plait the pony tail. When hair touches other hair the lice crawl across – so if it is tied back you make that harder. Also teach your child to never share a hairbrush. At sleep overs they shouldn’t share a bed, and should take their own pillow.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?