At The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we see that children can be deeply affected by having head lice in terms of both their health and their confidence. Head lice can make them feel ‘lousy’ giving them flu-like symptons and making them irritable. Their sleep is affected so the lack of good sleep can run them down also. Children are often bullied and excluded from joining in if they have head lice and they also withdraw from doing things and joining in with their friends for fear of others seeing the head lice. This can all have lasting affects on the child, undermining their character and personality.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio