At The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we see that children can be deeply affected by having head lice in terms of both their health and their confidence. Head lice can make them feel ‘lousy’ giving them flu-like symptons and making them irritable. Their sleep is affected so the lack of good sleep can run them down also. Children are often bullied and excluded from joining in if they have head lice and they also withdraw from doing things and joining in with their friends for fear of others seeing the head lice. This can all have lasting affects on the child, undermining their character and personality.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?