At The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we use a very specialist lice hoover. This is an attachment to an ordinary hoover but is very different because it has a specialist comb to help hoover out the head lice, as well as a filter to catch them in. You cannot hoover your hair with an ordinary hoover as the head lice will literally cling on and won’t come out!
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio