Last week we worked closely with the Embarrassing Bodies team on a fabulous head lice experiment which will enable the public to view the issue in a fresh light. Our head lice clearing skills kicked in for a swift end to the infestations much to the relief of those taking part in the show. The Embarrassing Bodies team are a joy to work with and the resulting show is fascinating. It is due to be on this May, but we will keep you posted on the air date.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio