We use a very specialist machine to dehydrate the nits – the eggs – with very controlled heated air. This machine is cooler than a hairdryer. If you used a hairdryer to do what we do you will burn the scalp. Many people ask about hair straighteners – can you kill the lice and eggs with them? The problem is that the head lice are on the scalp and the fresh eggs are at the root so either way you will burn the scalp if you use them.
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?