2 radio appearances this month. We were on Eddie Nestors Drive Time programme where he was discussing the scourge of nits and lice. Victoria Smith battled to retain a radio signal as nits and lice were being cleared all around her. We love radio – it’s a good chance to really paint a picture of what we do and the benefits it has. Following this interview we had a call from BBC Radio Merseyside. Whilst we aren’t in Liverpool yet they wanted to know all about us.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?
- Is it possible for women to open a Hairforce franchise?
- What business opportunities does the Hairforce offer women?
- Good Business Ideas for Women
- It's always other people who don't clear their child of head lice