Yes and no. At The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend that you do not use the treatments on small children as the scalp is highly absorbant. Certain ingredients can trigger certain reactions in people who have certain susceptabilities so it is important to think before using many of the products. Pregnant women should not use the treatments also
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?