Yes and no. At The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend that you do not use the treatments on small children as the scalp is highly absorbant. Certain ingredients can trigger certain reactions in people who have certain susceptabilities so it is important to think before using many of the products. Pregnant women should not use the treatments also
- What happens if you leave head lice untreated?
- Everything you need to know about head lice
- Women in Business: Make a Difference and Join the Hairforce
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice Effectively
- Head Lice And Other People’s Children
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nit Combs
- Are Essential Oils Effective at Treating Head Lice in Children?
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Are Head Lice Treatments Flammable?
- Do the head lice products actually work?