Yes and no. At The Hairforce – Lice Assassins we recommend that you do not use the treatments on small children as the scalp is highly absorbant. Certain ingredients can trigger certain reactions in people who have certain susceptabilities so it is important to think before using many of the products. Pregnant women should not use the treatments also
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio