If you are clearing an infestation yourself then the best way to do it is by combing with a conditioner or de-tangler. The chemical products have a 80%+ failure rate so they really aren’t worth the money. If you do not want to clear them yourself then the other non-chemical approach is to use The Hairforce – Lice Assassins a chemical free 100% guaranteed clearing service.
- What do Professionals who work with your Children think?
- "I've had nits for three years!" Susannah Constantine visits the Hairforce to finally get rid of lice and nits
- The Hairforce in The Saturday Times
- Don't want pesticides in your food? Don't use them on your head either.
- Avoid Collecting More than Candy This Halloween
- The Hairforce on BBC Radio Wales
- Your Children's phones and tablets may help spread lice
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio