Today we have launched our Win A Business Competition with The Sun newspaper.
The economic climate has punished Great Britain’s women, with the number of us out of work now at a 25 year high. I’m sure we can all agree that our female workforce could use some opportunities.
HERE’S A LICE LITTLE EARNER
So this summer we’re doing our part in driving female entrepreneurism by offering one winner the chance to win their own business and become part of The Hairforce – Lice Assassins, the UK’s leading head lice and nit removal service. The competition is featured today in the Sun Newspaper as a part of their Sun Employment drive.
WHAT WILL THE WINNER GET?
We are offering one lucky mumtrepreneur the chance of a lifetime – winning a profitable and flexible business of her own!
The Hairforce Rapid Response Unit is a complete lease package which will equip and train you to perform LouseBuster treatments and run your own local business with earning potential of £34,500.
The full prize includes:
- Two year Rapid Response Unit lease worth £2,904
- Lease of the revolutionary LouseBuster machine
- 10 free LouseBuster applicators
- Professional training on the LouseBuster machine and in running a Rapid Response Unit
- The Rapid Response Unit operations manual
- A marketing starter kit with artwork for your advertising
- Your own page on The Hairforce website promoting your new business
- A personalised @thehairforce.co.uk email address
- Your own stylish Lice Assassin uniform
If you want to join us in stopping Great Britain becoming ‘Great Nitain’ all you have to do is enter our competition.
Sorry this competition is now closed