Vanessa Feltz picked up on the Evening Standard and Telegraph coverage and was fascinated by how the very damp conditions of this summer had exaccerbated the nit and head lice problem. A great fan of ‘something that actually works’ Vanessa championed our service – safe, fast and effective! Given the BBC’s very strict policy of not mentioning brands Vanessa wanted to know everything about us – as a mum herself she knows other mums need to know about us! Thank you Vanessa for the interview.
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio
- The Hairforce in The Financial Times - The Rise of the "Do It For Me" Economy
- Recent Evidence Proves Head Lice Products Do Not Work - and Your Consumer Interests are Not Being Protected
- Head Lice Are A Risk To Your Health
- Regular Checking for Head Lice is Essential - The Earlier You Find It the Quicker You Will Clear It
- Is a Nit Comb Enough to Clear a Head Lice Infestation?
- Head Lice: Top Tips From the Professionals for Effective Hand Clearing
- Heavy Infestations Make Your Child's Life a Living Hell