Vanessa Feltz picked up on the Evening Standard and Telegraph coverage and was fascinated by how the very damp conditions of this summer had exaccerbated the nit and head lice problem. A great fan of ‘something that actually works’ Vanessa championed our service – safe, fast and effective! Given the BBC’s very strict policy of not mentioning brands Vanessa wanted to know everything about us – as a mum herself she knows other mums need to know about us! Thank you Vanessa for the interview.
- Can you get rid of nits using vinegar? Reviewing the popular home remedies for head lice.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?
- Is it possible for women to open a Hairforce franchise?
- What business opportunities does the Hairforce offer women?
- Good Business Ideas for Women