There is absolutely no scientific evidence that tea tree kills head lice. No studies have been done to verify this. Tea tree is a natural disinfectant, and because head lice carry a lot of bacteria it is useful for that. Head lice are immune to all the treatments so tea tree will not do the work for you.
- How Effective is Heat in Killing Head Lice?
- Wet Combing is a Better Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Than Using the Products
- Talking Lice with Vanessa Feltz on the Radio
- The Hairforce in The Financial Times - The Rise of the "Do It For Me" Economy
- Recent Evidence Proves Head Lice Products Do Not Work - and Your Consumer Interests are Not Being Protected
- Head Lice Are A Risk To Your Health
- Regular Checking for Head Lice is Essential - The Earlier You Find It the Quicker You Will Clear It
- Is a Nit Comb Enough to Clear a Head Lice Infestation?
- Head Lice: Top Tips From the Professionals for Effective Hand Clearing
- Heavy Infestations Make Your Child's Life a Living Hell