There is absolutely no scientific evidence that tea tree kills head lice. No studies have been done to verify this. Tea tree is a natural disinfectant, and because head lice carry a lot of bacteria it is useful for that. Head lice are immune to all the treatments so tea tree will not do the work for you.
- Don't use head lice treatments while near a naked flame
- Popular £12 head lice lotion can catch fire
- Head Lice Products are Flammable/Combustible
- What methods do you use to get rid of nits?
- How do you get rid of head lice?
- What do you provide if I want to start a franchise?
- Is it possible for women to open a Hairforce franchise?
- What business opportunities does the Hairforce offer women?
- Good Business Ideas for Women
- It's always other people who don't clear their child of head lice